Wicca Midnight Candle Magic


Wicca Midnight Candle Magic Image
Candle and fire magic were the first types of folk magic I ever used, before I'd heard of Wicca and Paganism when I believed witches were mythical creatures alongside the unicorn and bigfoot I would burn little spells or light candles at the full moon to send blessings to loved ones. Today my candle magic has definitely advanced and I even make my own candles now, but the principles and purposes still remain the same. Now I dress my own candles with my handmade anointing oils and I carve names, symbols or prayers into the wax. I have certain candle burning rituals linked to Brighid's eternal flame - one on my altar and one in my kitchen. When I perform workings for myself, I always use candles, and if I'm out (which rarely occurs!), I use burnt offerings. It may be because I am a fire sign, I love fire, watching it, tending it, scrying in the flames



Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):

Jaroslav Nemec - Witchcraft And Medicine
Phillip Williams - Night Magic


Labels: an astral projection  black magic rituals  voodoo money spell  money spell that works  black magic curses  black magic spellcasters  ritual magic supplies  love spells to do at home