Sphere Of Light And Protection


Sphere Of Light And Protection Cover
Invoking the Archangels expands your aura and raises your vibration. Whenever you are in fear you can ask the 4 main Archangels for protection: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael.

Archangels work with your Angels. Imagine a sphere of white light around you, and invite the Archangels and visualize them around you. You can pray to God; and whatever you ask of the Archangels, you are praying to God. You can ask anything you like to the Archangels. What you are asking for is what you are receiving. Your feelings are very important.

The Archangels Specialties

Michael- Archangel of Love and protection, gives Love, protection, releases fear and dispels negativity. Most powerful of all the Archangels.
Gabriel - Archangel Messenger, provides Hope , calms and gives confidence, creativity, helps with children, supports writers.
Uriel - Archangel of Light, wisdom, vision, and philosophy. Fills us with new ideas.
Raphael - Archangel of Healing, physician of God, Heals, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Be open and honest. It is important to set your intention to the highest good, knowing that whatever it is you are praying for your request will be granted.

First begin with a simple invocation by calling in your Angels and Archangels; visualize a white light around you and the Archangels surrounding you and say:

Archangels surround me and protect me, my home, and my loved ones and family. I intend to only speak with my angels and guides. Archangels clear and remove any blockages or past beliefs and fill me with Divine light.

* MICHAEL on my right side for love and protection
* GABRIEL on my left side for confidence and hope
* URIEL in front of me for light and vision
* RAPAHEL in back of me for healing energies

I am grateful Archangels for your love, protection, hope, light and healing. Thank you God. Amen

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Andrew Lang - The Witch And Other Stories
Richard Spence - Secret Agent 666 Introduction
John Dee - The Practice Of Enochian Evocation

Tags: temple temple  saga  aleister crowley  magick