Angel Guardian Blessing


Angel Guardian Blessing Cover

Dear Guardian Angel,

Bless me with peace, strength and valor. Fill my heart, mind and body with God’s wholeness and healing. I am grateful for your blessing presence and loving compassion at every moment, as I know that through your angelic love, the sacred wisdom of God flows through me and enfolds me as rays of sunshine upon all on earth. Help me to learn in having patience and tolerance allowing to embrace harmony and balance and truthful happiness in life. Thank you for lovingly guarding my wellbeing always looking for my highest good. Amen


Recommended reading (pdf e-books):

John Alan Halloran - Sumerian Lexicon
Aleister Crowley - One Star In Sight

Labels: soul mate  magick health self  moon phases  maiden quarter  esautism magick  triangle solomon  magic model  empirical rules  sully erna  studies pagan christian  tantra group  prosecutions witch scotland