Invocation Of The Elements


Invocation Of The Elements Cover
Air, Fire, Water, Earth,
Elements of Astral birth,
I call you now; attend to me!

In the circle, rightly cast,
Safe from psychic curse or blast,
I call you now, attend to me!

From cave and desert, sea and hill,
By blade and wand, cup and pentacle,
I call you now; attend to me!
This is my will, so mote it be!

[This invocation may be chanted while moving or dancing around the altar to raise elemental energy for magickal workings.]


Recommended reading (pdf e-books):

Eliphas Levi - The Conjuration Of The Four Elements
James Eschelman - Invocation Of Horus

Labels: circle consecrated  elemental fire  magic information  ritual rune  garlic evil  physics magick  rules magick thyself  elemental cauldrons  templi orientis letter  druids ruled peasants  workshop participation workshop  kabbalah science  pagan spells bath  wisdom introduction studying  wizard myth