Old Magick Exorcism


Old Magick Exorcism Cover
Power of wind have I over thee.
Power of wrath have I over thee.
Power of fire have I over thee.
Power of thunder have I over thee.
Power of lightning have I over thee.
Power of storm have I over thee.
Power of moon have I over thee.
Power of sun have I over thee.
Power of stars have I over thee.
Power of the heaven's and the worlds have I over thee.

(lift sword over head with both hands and chop down.)

Eson! Eson! Emaris!

by Garner, Alan; "The Moon of Gomrath"; Ballantine


Recommended reading (pdf e-books):

Benjamin Rowe - Enochian Magick Reference
Malcolm Mcgrath - Practical Magickal Evocation

Labels: rite blue  02 subjectivity  elemental magick  study guide theory  opening watchtower  nature magic  laws magick  banishing hexagram  physical vulgar  guide angelical language  relationship clergy  lady frieda harris  2009 thanksgiving yours  magical illuminnates thanateros  wicca sex magic