Moon Called Two More Challenges


Moon Called Two More Challenges Image
Once again I am signing up for Annie's What's in a Name Challenge. It runs throughout 2009 and you can overlap with other challenges. There are new categories listed below.

1. A book with a "profession" in its title.

2. A book with a "time of day" in its title.

3. A book with a "relative" in its title.

4. A book with a "body part" in its title.

5. A book with a "building" in its title.

6. A book with a "medical condition" in its title.

I will pick my books as I go along but I do have ideas for each category already. Thanks again to Annie for hosting and you can check out the dedicated blog here. I look forward to seeing what prizes are handed out throughout the year.

CHALLENGE WITH NYMETH

Once again me and Nymeth at Things Mean a Lot are doing our mini challenge. The aim was to pick 5 books we each love for the other to read in 2009. I picked the following for Nymeth:

Piece by Piece by Tori Amos

Here, There be Dragons by James A Owen

Death Note v1 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata

Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

The Witches by Roald Dahl

And she picked the following for me which I am really looking forward to reading:

1. Gifts by Ursula le Guin

2. Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami

3. The Good Fairies of New York by Martin Millar

4. Elementals by A.S. Byatt

5. Looking for Alaska by John Green

Should be a lot of fun.

Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):

The Troth - Doctor Beowulf Guide To Runes
Hermes Trismegistus - Book Xii His Crater Or Monas
Kveldulfr Hagan Gundarsson - Wotan The Road To Valhalla


Labels: lost love spell  satanism black magic  return love spell  sigil magic  chakra balance  voodoo black magic spells  clearing your chakras  enochian magick pdf  occult art